September 1, 2020
E-Sports and Gaming
As both the entertainment and sporting landscapes continue to evolve and re-evolve in this new world we’re living in, the influence of E-sports and Gaming is something all brands should be doubling down on.
Now more than ever, the E-sports and Gaming worlds should be front and center for brands. This episode will focus on how this industry continues to shape culture, the opportunities that exist for brands to get involved and the value it can bring.
Gary Vaynerchuk, Chairman, VaynerX
Maha Abouelenein, Chief Value Officer, Gary Vaynerchuk, EVP of Business Development
- Activision Blizzard Esports, President & CEO, Pete Vlastelica
- Anheuser-Busch InBev, Head of Esports and Gaming, Joe Barnes
- Chipotle, CMO, Chris Brandt
- Gamers.Vote, CEO, Christie St. Martin
- Method Gaming Limited, CRO, Christian Bishop
- Sentinels Gaming, CEO, Rob Moore
- Sentinels Gaming, Fortnite World Champion, Kyle “Bugha” Giersdorf
- St. Jude Children’s Hospital, Chief Marketing & Experience Officer, Emily Callahan
- Twitch, SVP of Content, Mike Aragon