April 15, 2021
What is the future of audio, music and sonic in 2021?
VaynerX Presents: Marketing for the Now is our content series designed to give business leaders, marketers, influencers and culture shapers a ‘view in’ on what they need to be thinking about and how to take action right NOW.
Our April episode of Marketing For the Now is dedicated to answering the question, “What is the future of music, audio and sonic in 2021?”
Watch as Gary chats 1:1 with top marketers, brands and artists in the music industry!
- Amazon Music, Global Head of Artist Marketing, Kirdis Postelle
- Bose Corporation, CMO, Jim Mollica
- Brown Girls Dream, Founder, Host, & Journalist, Cari Champion
- e.l.f Beauty, CMO, Kory Marchisotto
- Geojam, CMO, Noelle Chesnut Whitmore
- Intel, VP/GM Brand, Creative & Media, John Coyne
- Microsoft, Sr. Director of Music Partnerships, Amy Sorokas
- OneRepublic, Lead Vocalist, and 3x Grammy Award-Winning Songwriter, Investor, and Entrepreneur, Ryan Tedder
- Pivot & Sway Podcasts, Host, Kara Swisher
- Q&A, Founder & CEO, Troy Carter
- TaP Music, President, Wendy Ong
- TikTok, Global Head of Music, Ole Obermann