June 18, 2020
The Power of Gen Z
VaynerX Presents: Marketing for the Now is our new content series offering “of the moment” perspectives and practical ideas to help guide marketers on how to modernize their marketing approach as we define the “new normal.”
In a time like today, the power of Gen Z is seen, heard and felt in every aspect of life now, more than ever. The specific influence of this demographic is spreading across the nation, and it’s crucial to understand the many different ways it’s beginning to make a real and long lasting impact.
Speaking with leading influencers, celebrities, brand leaders and industry marketers to discuss how brands can understand the current experiences of Gen Z, this episode will also unveil our research fielded within the past two weeks undertaken by VaynerX that will help unpack how to authentically engage with this influential demographic that is steering global cultural ship for the first time.
- Boys & Girls Club, CEO, Kathy Thornton-Bias
- Heron Preston, Designer/Founder, Heron Preston
- JPMorgan Chase, Chief Media Officer, Tracy-Ann Lim
- ScottsMiracle-Gro, VP Advertising, John Sass
- The HAPPY Org, CEO/Founder + Wellness/Compassion Activist, Haile Thomas
- VaynerMedia, Chief Strategy Officer, Wanda Pogue
- 368, Co-founder/CEO, Paul Leys