July 15, 2020
Global Leadership Part I
VaynerX Presents: Marketing for the Now is our new content series offering “of the moment” perspectives and practical ideas to help guide marketers on how to modernize their marketing approach as we define the “new normal.”
This episode focuses on looking at this concept through a global lens, and is Part I of a two-part episode!
- Burger King, Global CMO, Fernando Machado
- Center of Policing Equity, Co-founder & CEO, Dr. Phillip Atiba Goff
- JPMorgan Chase, Chief Marketing Officer, Leslie Gillin
- Neilsen, SVP, Diversity and Inclusion, Sandra Sims-Williams
- Nickelodeon, CMO, Jenny Wall
- Procter & Gamble: Global SK-II, CEO, Sandeep Seth
- RocNation, Co-CEO of RocNation Unified, President of Business Operations & Strategy, Brett Yormark
- The Daily Show, Standup Comedian & The Daily Show Correspondent, Roy Wood Jr.